Sticky Toffee Pudding, Microwave Cake. (Vegan)
Out of stock
Warm sticky toffee pudding, freshly baked effortlessly in less than 2 minutes. For an extra indulgent treat add a scoop of ice cream or dollop of custard.
This 50g portion of sticky Toffee Pudding mix can be enjoyed whenever you need it- just add milk and butter and pop it in the microwave.
You’ll Need (Per Serving)
15g (1 tbsp) butter or margarine
30ml (2 tbsp) milk or water
15ml (1 tbsp) water
A small mug
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave – this should take 10-20 seconds.
2. Tip the contents of one sachet of mug cake mix into the mug and add 30ml (2tbsp) milk or water.
3. Mix thoroughly, then pour 15ml (1tbsp) of water evenly over the top. Microwave on full power for 80 seconds – (based on an 800W microwave – if you have a more or less powerful one, adjust time a few seconds either way).
4. Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one – it will be Hot!).
5. Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your mug cake even more awesome, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Self Raising Flour (Wheat Flour, Raising Agents (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Statutory Nutrients (Calcium, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin)), Soft Dark Brown Sugar (Sugar and Cane Molasses), Caster Sugar, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Salt (Salt, Anti-Caking Agent: Sodium Ferrocyanide)
Vegetarian and Vegan friendly.